I'm going to define a math manipulative as a tool which allows users to explore mathematical concepts. These manipulatives are not games, but instead used for open ended exploration.
- Number Places - Ten Frames and more, include 5 frames, 20 frames, and even 100 frames.
- Tangram XL Free - Use plain black and white tangram pieces to create.
- Geoboard - Create shapes using rubber bands and explore many geometric concepts.
- Number Pieces Basic - A basic set of base 10 blocks to explore place value, addition, and subtraction.
- Number Pieces - Base 10 blocks with more features.
- Number Line - Explore number line counting and mathematical concepts.
- Virtual Manipulatives! - Explore with fraction strips, decimal strips, or percent strips.
- Geometry Pad - Explore all geometric concepts including lines, angles, shapes, and more.