- What is mobile Learning?
- Quick check on a few ed tech terms.
- Andragogy, Heutagogy, Pedagogy - how are they different?
- Agogy Exit Ticket
- Does mobile technology help/hinder grit?
- Jigsaw Discussion Topics
- Triangle Reflection
Jigsaw Discussion Topics
1. Your Vision as a District/School (What is your curriculum oriented goal, so what technology will be supporting that goal?)
2. Community Conversations (Are parents, community satisfied all students are online? How are you sharing with them?)
- Give Parents a Voice in a 1-1 or BYOD Environment
- Common Sense Media - Parent Concerns and Learning with Technology
3. Management/IT (What filters do you need in place? How are you managing devices? Are they going home?)
4. Class Workflow (Are teachers asking high level questions, what classroom management systems will be supported, will you explore strictly online learning opportunities?)
- The Distraction Myth of Learning with Technology
- Hook Students with QR Codes - adding movement to engage critical thinking
- seesaw - an eportfolio system elementary students can use
- Canvas, Edmodo, Schoology, or Google Classroom
5. Digital Citizenship (What program is integrated to teach digital citizenship and at what grade levels?)
6. Social Media (Will social media be allowed, what procedure is in place when creating student accounts, will the school/district be using it?)
- Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, and many more....
- Introducing Social Media to Elementary Students
7. Professional Development (What professional development opportunities will be available for your staff?)